Bulk Excavation in Oxfordshire
Groundwork Contractors Helping Prepare for Construction
When you need to move a large amount of soil, rock or other material in preparation for construction, Jason Gillett Groundworks Ltd is ready to help. We provide a planned and carefully executed bulk excavation package for commercial projects of every scale and complexity. Having been working as groundwork contractors for many years, our team finds the best solutions for all requirements, including projects subject to budget and access restrictions.
Whether your site is in Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire, the Cotswolds or any of the surrounding areas, you can depend on our safe and efficient bulk earthworks service.
A Full Excavation Service
In choosing Jason Gillett Groundworks for bulk excavation, you receive a comprehensive service which removes the hassle from this stage of construction. We begin with a site visit to assess the work needed, taking into account the area being excavated and the volume of material to be removed. The survey also includes ground investigation to identify the type and hardness of the ground.
Our groundwork contractors waste no time in drawing up a plan. If you accept, we start the work as soon as possible, or arrange your desired start date. Other key aspects of our service are:
- We provide operated excavators, tippers and grab lorries for efficient excavation and removal of earth and spoil
- We cater to all sites, supplying one or multiple plant units to meet the specific needs of each client
- Safe and legal handling/disposal of waste materials
- Creation of new site levels by moving soil from one area to another
- All works strictly comply with health and safety regulations and guidelines
- Bulk excavation for the construction of roads, railways, car parks, commercial properties, housing developments and other major infrastructure/building projects
JGG can also assist further by undertaking various other commercial groundworks. To supplement excavation works, we can provide ground stabilisation, foundations and substructure works, among other services. We also offer demolition and site clearance works.
In addition, by reusing materials, minimising waste and keeping costs down, our groundwork contractors help our clients in the Oxfordshire area even further. If you need to construct an area of land at a new height or in a new shape, we can reuse as much soil and rock as possible from the excavation. This is a sustainable and cost-effective way to meet the requirements of your project.